Drug Task Force Makes Multiple Arrests
The Belmont County Drug Task Force raided two local homes where drugs and meth labs were found, resulting in multiple arrests over the weekend.
Officers first went to 65201 Union St. in Neffs. Martin Regoli, 54, who resides at that address, is charged with manufacturing meth and assembly of a meth lab.
He was transported to the Belmont County Jail without incident.
The second house allegedly operating a meth lab was located at 65659 West Echo Road, also in Neffs.
Richard Thomas Kenney, 41, was arrested on charges of manufacturing meth, possession of meth and felony child endangerment. Kenney was transported to the Belmont County Jail.
At the same residence, Sloma Waryck, 25, is charged with possession of meth and felony child endangerment.
Officers are continuing their investigation at that location where additional charges are pending.
Also arrested were:
– Cody Ray Moore, 22, of 64641 Apt. C, Patterson Hill Road, Bellaire, drug-trafficking charge.
– Joshua Ray Garloch, 24, 133 Wagner Ave., Bellaire, drug trafficking charge.
– Andrew Hython Jr., 49, 816 West Vine St., Martins Ferry, drug-trafficking.
– Tyrel Maurice Simmons, 20, of 816 West Vine St., Martins Ferry, drug-trafficking.
– Dawnette J. Diene, 36, 609 Mackey Ave., Martins Ferry, drug trafficking.
Additional charges are pending on other individuals who have yet to be arrested. BCI&I assisted local drug task force agents with the investigation.