It’s Homecoming Weekend At West Liberty University
WEST LIBERTY — Today, homecoming candidates will take part in a community service project and clean up the Town of West Liberty.
The 2017 King and Queen candidates and the organizations they represent include:
– Desi VanCuren, Laurelville, Ohio, and Billy Teufel, Wheeling, Chi Omega and Chi Nu
– Amanda Barath, Bridgeport, Ohio and Brandon Morrison, Huntington, Delta Theta Kappa and Football
– Kayce Neely, Martins Ferry, and Bryce Coleman, Rayland, Cheerleading and Wrestlers
– Meredith Garner, Bridgeport, W.Va. and Jeremiah Ortiz, Rochester, N.Y., Lambda Psi Sigma and Football
– Elissabeth Parsons, Wheeling, and James Powell, New Martinsville, Independents
– MaClay Moore New Cumberland, and Solan Mueller New Cumberland, Independents
– Olivia Best, Wellsburg, and Bailey McGrath, Bridgeport, Ohio, Beta Rho Epsilon and Theta Xi
– Chelsea Williams, Follansbee, and William “Billy” Campbell, Wheeling, Alpha Xi Delta and Phi Delta Theta
– Anna Malone, Clarksburg, and Dylan Anderson, Morgantown, Kappa Phi and Fellowship of Christian Athletes
At 10:30 a.m. Saturday, the Hilltopper Homecoming Parade will start off the festivities of homecoming day. Students and alumni are invited to tailgate before and during the homecoming game Hilltoppers take on the Glenville State Pioneers, with kick-off at 1 p.m. at the West Family Stadium. Tailgating, with family-friendly activities for all ages, begins at 10 a.m.
The West Liberty University Homecoming King and Queen will be announced during halftime at the football game. Students end their homecoming festivities with a 10 p.m. – 2 a.m. dance at WLU’s Academic, Sports and Recreation Complex (ASRC).
For more information, visit westliberty.edu/alumni or call 304-336-8888.