Ohio was viewed as a key state in last year’s presidential election....
« Back to Article
Some would prefer to change how the electoral college works but only in states that they lose in. I have no problem with changing it but it needs to be federal. They playing field needs to be level across the country
0 Agrees | 0 Disagrees |
Report Abuse »
1) Deport all illegal immigrants.
2) Require US citizens who wish to vote or access services to have a biometrically protected national ID card.
3) Allow real time online results for voting so that voters can log in and make sure that their vote is counted.
4) Restrict federal voting rights to those who are net payers of federal income taxes.
5) Those who vote more than once, or permit fraud to occur, if they are an election or public official, should face a felony with a mandatory 10-year minimum upon conviction.
If you oppose a national ID card and a national voter database, you are 100% in favor of voting fraud. Why else would you oppose this?
0 Agrees | 1 Disagrees |
Report Abuse »
We could reform the Electoral College.
Divide the national vote up by Congressional Districts and give the 2 Senate votes to the statewide winner of the state popular vote.
Pennsylvania has 18 districts. Instead of Obama getting all 18 votes, under my proposal, he might get 10, based on winning 8 districts and the statewide popular vote. This would make fraud much more difficult.
Why the constant tinkering with the election laws? Where is the fraud? Nowhere. This is pure BS and game playing. How could anyone propose a national ID to vote but no to background checks on AK 47's? Even those going into the military MUST pass an background check before an rifle is put in our enlisted hands. Electoral college change. LOLOLOLOL. If you can't win change the rules of 237 years! LOL
1500 Main St. , Wheeling, WV 26003 | 304-233-0100