Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Contact Us | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS

Find More Money For State Police

July 24, 2013

Most West Virginians live in rural or suburban areas, relying on sheriff’s departments and the State Police for public safety....

« Back to Article

sort: oldest | newest




Jul-24-13 12:38 AM

Dont call the city police. Griffith said not to.

0 Agrees | 1 Disagrees | Report Abuse »


Jul-24-13 2:44 PM

I still maintain that all law enforcement is mal assigned. By that, I mean - City Police - Patrol city streets & roads, not Interstates. County Police- rural country roads. State Police Major highways like 70, Wv 2, US 250. State & c County Police should not be sitting on city streets looking for seat belt violations, etc. When all said & done they all cry for more money.

0 Agrees | 0 Disagrees | Report Abuse »


Jul-24-13 4:29 PM

WVUTHINKING-my mistake, I think you are correct in catching my mix up. I think it was Griffin-a desk sargent. It was the one that broke a kids jaw back around 2006 and got sued. I have heard good about Griffith who is a detective. If you have something serious that is not so urgent-the state police are very competent. Sorry Griffith....I will be more careful.

1 Agrees | 0 Disagrees | Report Abuse »

Showing 3 of 3 comments

Post a Comment

You must first login before you can comment.

*Your email address:
Remember my email address.

I am looking for: