Two men charged with sexual assault or abuse of children were among 13 indicted by a Brooke County grand jury Monday.
Danny R. Six, 40, of 101 Fifth St., Follansbee was indicted on 10 counts of first-degree sexual assault of a child and five counts of sexual abuse by a custodian for incidents alleged to have occurred between November 2003 and November 2008.
Robert A. Griffin, no age given, of East Liverpool was indicted on two counts of second-degree sexual abuse and one count of sexual abuse by a custodian for incidents alleged to have occurred in October.
Both cases were investigated by the Brooke County Sheriff's Department.
Also indicted were:
- James Hartley, 36, of RD 1, Wellsburg on counts of first-degree robbery and unlawful restraint for allegedly obtaining money from a woman known to him by holding a knife to her throat on Jan. 19.
- Shaka Jeter, 24, of 2938 Weir Ave., Weirton on counts of nighttime burglary, unlawful restraint and second-offense domestic battery for allegedly breaking into the Weirton home of a woman known to him and restraining her while bearing a razor blade.
- Eric W. Davidson, 30, of 3505 West St., Weirton for breaking and entering for allegedly entering a Weirton home to take aluminum gutters and copper piping on Nov. 12.
- Adam Yandrich, 23, of Bethel Park, Pa., for counts of delivering marijuana and transporting it into the state.
- David Null, 69, of RD 1, Colliers for cultivating marijuana.
- Thelma Black, 38, of RD 2, Wellsburg, two counts of delivering a controlled substance, Percoset and Hydrocodone.
- Joseph William Boyer, 48, of Burgettstown, Pa., for four counts of delivering marijuana.
- Eric Lewis, 35, of 101 Rogers Way, Follansbee for two counts each of forgery and uttering a forged writing, for writing checks on another person's account without consent.
- Robert Baxter, 33, of 3203 Orchard St., Weirton for failing to register as a sexual offender.
- Keith Richard Bartlett Sr., 46, of 1302 Commerce St., Wellsburg for a fraudulent scheme charge and three counts of obtaining by false pretenses by allegedly accepting money to install carpet for three parties and failing to do so.
- Duane Aaron Whear, 25, of 200 Grandview Drive, Wellsburg for four counts of fraudulent use of an access device for allegedly using a credit card he stole from his former employer to purchase gasoline.