Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Contact Us | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

Homecoming Dress Comes Clean Following House Fire

September 28, 2013
By JOSELYN KING - Staff Writer , The Intelligencer / Wheeling News-Register

Shadyside High School freshman Maggie Kozlowski didn't even think about the fact her dress for tonight's homecoming dance hung in its bag in her bedroom when her family's home caught fire Tuesday.

 
 

EZToUse.com

I am looking for: