Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Contact Us | Home RSS
 
 
 

Using Natural Gas Safely in Homes

October 14, 2013
The Intelligencer , The Intelligencer / Wheeling News-Register

One person died and three were injured when a home in Follansbee exploded Friday. Several nearby homes were damaged, some severely.

Initial reports were that a natural gas leak may have been to blame for the massive blast.

Throughout the Ohio Valley, gas-fueled heating equipment not used for several months is being fired up as temperatures drop. It is virtually inevitable that some heating appliances and pipes will have developed leaks.

Gas companies, appliance manufacturers and public safety officials frequently urge the public to check for such leaks and take no chances with them. Clearly, that is good advice.

If you use gas in your home, take a few moments to perform a safety inspection. It may well prevent a disaster.

 
 

EZToUse.com

I am looking for: