It took less than 24 hours for the Marshall County community to begin efforts to help the victims of a Thursday morning house fire on Tiffany Lane get back on their feet.
CASH & CLOTHING NEEDED FOR FAMILY
A benefit will also be held in May at the Moundsville Volunteer Fire Department station to raise additional funds for the family.
Clothes sizes needed for the family include:
- Girl, age 12: size 10 junior pants, medium-large shirts, 10 ladies shoe
- Girl, age 8: size 7 pants, 8 shirt, size 1 shoe
- Boy, age 8: size 7 slim pants, 7 shirt, size 12 shoe
- Women: size 4/6 jeans, medium shirts, size 7 shoe
- Men: size 34-30 jeans, large shirts, size 10 shoe