Services Resume at Marshall County Health Dept.
Numerous services offered by the Marshall County Health Department will resume on July 1, after being interrupted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
All clinics are by appointment, and visitors are to remain in their car and call 304-845-7840 ext. 101 to let staff know they have arrived. All visitors older than six months must wear a face covering to be allowed entry. Visitors will be screened prior to entry for symptoms of illness, and those under isolation or quarantine order will not be permitted to enter.
The following services will be held on the following days:
* Immunization clinic: Mondays from 9-11 a.m. and 1-3 p.m. This includes all regular childhood and back-to-school immunizations.
* PPD (TB) skin testing clinic: Mondays from 9-11 a.m. and 1-3 p.m.
* Family planning clinic: July 21. Consists of a complete gynecological exam including pap smear, pelvic exam, and breast exam.
* Pregnancy testing clinic: Every weekday at 8:30 a.m., except July 21.
* STD and HIV testing clinic: Confidential testing by appointment.
* Food handler’s training: July 28 at 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. This class is for those working with foods. Registration prior to the day of the class, class size is strictly limited to 12 people. Call 304-845-7840 ext. 101 to register.
* Person In Charge training: September 1, 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. PIC training is for designed person in charge, managers, owners and operators of restaurants and other facilities in Marshall County. Registration prior to the day of the class, class size is strictly limited to 12 people. Call 304-845-7840 ext. 101 to register.
* Online food handlers and PIC training: Online classes are now available at www.statefoodsafety.com. Please select Marshall County Health Department when signing up.
The Health Department will be closed Friday.